Wednesday, September 16, 2009

School Troubles



On August 27,2009 the Stevensen Spartons were having football tryouts for the freshman football team. When i got there they made the whole team, offence and defence run 100 yards back and fourth 10 times. Soon as we got done i went to the coach and asked him if I was quelified to be on the freshman team, he told me and 8 other freshman that sorry but the team is full and the only thing you can fit on is defence as a tabkle or a guard. I told him that that was alright I am looking foward to play on offence instead. he said thanks alot and that was it.

Another school trouble I had was with the classes. I wasn't sure about how many electives we would have because some people said one and some said two. The reason I was confused is because at my old middle school we had three electives including gyme. Except at this school you can choose from begginers weight to auto tech. Now I know that there is two electives for each semester.

The last problem I will talk about in my blog about school is the food. The lunches and meals that they serve in this school is they have too much starches surved together. For example they'll have macoroni and white rice. Another problem with the food is the pizza, fries, and chicken has too much fat in it by sum of the food being deep fried and pasturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment