Friday, September 18, 2009

Fav Teacher



The teacher/class that made a difference in my life was my homeroom teacher in the 5th grade named Ms. Brown. She was the best teacher a kid could find. She treated us like we would react to in middle school. Although Ms. Brown was strict she played the right role in being a good. On September 4, 2005 that was the day my life changed, Michelle Brown was the teacher that understood our problems. Sometimes everything wasn’t good. The first time Ms. Brown hollered at me I felt bad, but after a few minutes I was over it. The reason I liked Ms. Brown so much is because she was outspoken and was not afraid to tell a child the truth or that they were wrong.

Out of the whole year the class was pretty easy. From time to time it was challenging, but we all passes with flying colors. The most important reason why I liked her was because it didn’t matter if she was aside the principal or not she would tell you what she needs to. She wasn't scared to speak her mind like other teachers would while the principal was standing next to them. Basically as what some people would say 'she wasn't scared of anything'.

Now, the situation with the class being difficult or hard was mostly. Even though we were in the 5th grade she still threw pop quizzes and challenging spelling test at us. It was like we were already in the 6th grade as it is, but fair enough I have to give Ms. Brown her props because without her I probrobly wouldn't have made it to the ninth grade were I am now. So if I ever see Ms. Brown again for the rest of my life I will tell her how proud I am of her for helping me to the 6th grade and all the grades to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment