Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Alphabetical Introduction



A is for Apple, my favorite fruit of all the fruits, and also served with donuts and apple cider.

Sometimes it is served with bananas if you order them with them.
A bobcat is the fastest animal next to a cheetah.

Not even a jet filled with cargo can compete with this animal. It is capable of doing anything it wants to dominate.

Dracula was the most dreadful vampire of among all the people.

Edd Ed and Eddy is a show I used to watch when I was kid. Every single kid that was in my class used to watch that show with every glimpse on the TV. On that show there were five kids who would cause a fire to get a jawbreaker.

Furthermore I discovered my first tooth was about to fall out when my brother was five just like me.

Gregory was my friend name just like my granddad Gregory, who had a great heart for being a hero. Once he found a girl’s body and called the 911 which they called the fire department to see if there was smoke in illation in that abandon building.
Heroically the whole block heard about the headline on the news.

In the whole Detroit city a house caught on fire and a young girl name summer died two days later from smoke inhalation. That’s why now I install my own smoke detectors.

My name Johnell is going to live forever. My dad and his name is Johnny, and I still have a friend name Jalen. Sadly I had a cousin that died named Jean, but on my grandma’s side I have another named jade, and her older sister Janay.

My mom name is Kisha and my dad’s sister is named Keisha. Also my favorite chocolate is named a kit kat.

Lots of people’s names are Lois, Luis, or sums are Luke.

My favorite menu at a food place is McDonalds.

Nope is what I say if people ask for gum. Not a chance of not saying no.

An octopus is very odd out of all the animals.
Pac Man is what my uncle’s nickname is. A Pharaoh is a king of a powerful pyramid.

A duck ‘quakes’ so does a queer goose. As the queen of Africa said.

My mom is scared of rats and the TV show ‘room 304’.

Strawberries are also sweet and supple.

Timed was ticking as I bought sum, but after make sure you buy some Tums.

Underclassman won an Oscar in 2006 for the beneath and under movie award.

With all the confide they wasted I think they needed a vacuum to vintage the mess.

Then they busted a watermelon over his head.

So then he had to get an x-ray to the extreme.

A yak is a huge hairy animal.

Ok, I’m done I’ll see you when I come from zap zone.

6 comments:

  1. your abc blog is really cool and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tottaly remmeber watching Edd Ed and Eddy as a kid!! that show was so funny, but now that i look back on it, it seems silly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a scary show about dead ppl that used to come on mtv

    ReplyDelete