Friday, November 12, 2010


1. Personal Trainer
2. Fitness Instructor
3. Combat Engineer
4. Firefighter
5. Visual Merchandiser
6. National Guard
7. Professional Athlete
8. Enlisted Member of the Armed Forces
9. Dancer
10. Model

My career I pick is I would like to be a national guard. I would love to fight for my country and protect our citizens. Most people would say that it’s crazy to want to be in the army but I have what it takes. I would kill and/or hurt someone for my country. Most of the time when people get into the army they are forced to do it.
I think I could be a personal trainer an uncle that fought in Vietnam back in the 60’s. And now one of my uncles are going to school for it because I like teaching people new things and helping them with anything. Another reason I think I could be a personal trainer because if a person is trying to lose weight I could push them to their limit and if they don’t feel like doing what they have to do then I would try to help them completing their goal. Also I could be a personal trainer is because I work out daily and know what I’m doing in most situations.

3 comments: