Friday, October 1, 2010


In ten years I plan to be living in Chicago, Illinois. I plan onto be living on the Southside close to all of my family members. I will be living in an apartment with my older cousin and we will both go half on the rent, which is 600 a month.
I plan on getting around in a 2005 Buick Century. I will buy buy it for about 1500 dollars used maybe from someone that is selling it or maybe online.
I will go to The University of Illinois, in Champaign, Illinois. To pay off my tuition I will work extra hours in overtime and I also have a bank account that has money in it. Also I will try to get a job at McDonalds just to get by and handle the bills and things. The average salary at McDonalds is 8.24 hour.
In my spare time I plan on playing football for my school. Other than that I would just be really focused and I would have fun and go out on my off days. People that will be in my life will be my parents and the rest of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment