Friday, February 12, 2010

#1 Happy Valentines Day


Today is Valentine’s Day and I could write about anything that I love in the whole wide world and why I love it. The thing I would start with that I love is all my family members, because without my parents and family I wouldn’t be here were I am today. It’s a lot of things that I love in this world, I love the movie the hangover, Atl, gridiron gang, and many more. The reason I love to watch these movies is because you’ll never know what will happen next. The next thing I love is TV shows. The TV shows I like and I mostly watch is everybody hates Chris, George Lopez, 106 and park ect, The reason I love to watch there TV shows is because they are really funny. The next thing I love to do and to listen to is music. I love to listen to rap, hip hop, and a little r and. Some of my favorite songs are, Gucci mane bingo Waka Flocka Flame Oh lets do it and many more, the reason I love to listen to rap because it amps me up and makes me get energy.
For me its different about the things I love because I only like certain kind of movies, TV shows, and songs, but if you want me to go and see a movie it will have to be a certain type of movie. I also love animals but only dogs. The only reason I like dogs is because they are really playful with you and sometimes if they’re big enough. The kinds of dogs that I like are German Sheppard’s, Rottweiler’s, pit bulls, and golden retrievers. The reason I love those kind of dogs are because their big enough for you to play with and big enough to protect your home. Another thing that I love is my social life. I love going to the gym, playing basketball, football, baseball, playing the game, and watching the game on TV. The reason I love doing those things because it relaxes me and it helps me focus on having fun instead of being bored in the house all of the time. Other than those things I just love being me and who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment