Tuesday, November 24, 2009

#11 Happy Thanksgiving


My most 5 plans I will do for thanksgiving is to first wake up and have a great thanksgiving breakfast. The things I’m going to eat is eggs, turkey bacon, sausage, pancakes and more. After I get done eating I’m going to go to my aunt’s house and go outside and play football. When we get done playing football I hope we are all going to go to the store and buy a whole lot of junk food. After we get done eating all of our food we will walk around the corner to my friend’s house and play football. After we play football and I’m the wide receiver we would get hydrated and walk up to Coney Island about two hours later. After we get back from there it would be about 5 o’clock after that about 6 o’clock when we get back to the house we are all going to fool around and my mom will drive us to my cousin’s house. After we get there and enjoy our thanksgiving dinner at about 9 o’clock. Over there I prepare to have turkey, macaroni, dressing, salad, sweet potato pie, cheesecake, cookies, brownies, greens, and much more. When were all full I just plan on trying to work it all off by running outside. Later that night when we go to sleep in the morning I will wake up at about 9 o’clock and get ready for wrestling practice. When I get back from wrestling practice I will go back to my auntie’s house and have some leftovers when I get hungry and play some more basketball, and that is what I will do for my thanksgiving break!

No comments:

Post a Comment