Monday, October 26, 2009

My Perfect Day

If I woke up tomorrow and a little bird on my shoulder told me I only had 24 hours to live I would head straight to school. While I am at school I would tell my friend’s entire goodbye and I love them all. After being in school for two hours I would go to church for three praying for my life and thanking god for all the years I’ve received on earth. Then I would head back home, take a show, then ask my mom if we could go to a park and have my family from Detroit meet me at the park and the family form Chicago have them fly down here to meet me. After my family meets me I will make a public speech about my life and my death. “I was born August 16, 1995- October 27, 2009”. That is how I would start off my speech. After my speech I would have everybody pitch in to go to a five star restaurant and have a perfect evening.
After eating it would be about 5 o clock. By the time get back to my parent’s house we would have a ball. I would throw a huge going away party with all of my family and friends. Throughout the whole party I would have all the kids that want to play my game in there playing it and having a good time. I would try to make everyone forget about me passing away and to focus on having fun. After the party I will make a list telling everyone who I would give all of my things to. First, I would give all of my games to my cousin Bobreese, and give all of my clothes to my cousin Jonathon. After that I would just give everyone a hug including my mom and dad and tell them who to look out for, who not to look out for and go to the hospital. While I am at the hospital as I am progressing to get sicker I will tell everything I kept bottle up in a letter and give it to my mom so that she could read it at my funeral.
When I’m on my deathbed I would just have everyone that I have ever had a problem with and express my feelings to them. After that I would wish everyone they have a good life. After I would say im ready and gently pass away.

No comments:

Post a Comment